Your home is your personal kingdom. So, it’s easy to understand if you feel a little apprehensive about letting a stranger in to scrub your throne. However, there are some things you can do to make your New Jersey cleaning service visit more productive and comfortable for everyone.
Clearly Define Special Priorities
Professional home cleaners usually work from a set list of general tasks. Lay out your priorities and special requests at the beginning of the visit to ensure you get exactly what you need. Some common home cleaning requests include:
– Cleaning inside refrigerators, ovens, and microwaves.
– Folding clothes that have been washed and dried.
– Washing windows and wiping walls.
– Tidying up garage or outdoor patio spaces.
During scheduling, talk to your New Jersey cleaning service representative about the things that are important to you.
Make the Schedule Work for You
Your days are filled with errands, activities, and responsibilities. The arrival of your cleaning team doesn’t have to add to your overburdened schedule. Take the frustration out of professional cleaning with these simple scheduling tips.
– Keep in mind that you don’t have to be physically present when your cleaning team arrives. Leave a key or passcode with the main office to allow home cleaners access to your property. At Total Home Cleaning, our staff is licensed and bonded, so you won’t have to worry about damaged or missing belongings.
– If you need service at a non-traditional time, there is probably a cleaning service that can work with you. Most companies work Monday to Friday but there are a few that work on the weekends. At Total Home Cleaning we are a day-time and Monday to Friday operation. It keeps our employees who are mostly moms happy.
– A good New Jersey cleaning service is probably popular and busy. Book regular cleaning sessions in advance to ensure your home always gets the necessary attention. This will also save you money, since pre-scheduled recurring service is usually priced at a lower rate.
Communication makes the relationship between homeowner and cleaning team smoother and more satisfying for all parties. Your questions and concerns are an essential part of getting just the right service for your family’s lifestyle.
Do you need answers to your New Jersey cleaning service questions? Contact Total Home Cleaning for a personalized response to your specific cleaning concerns.